FINAL SALE: BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tailored Trouser in Flecked Donegal Tweed - Chestnut
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Last piece left! Size 05 (34-35) only.
STYLE No. BKT50-T Men's Handmade Tailored Trouser
Our BkT50 Tailored Trouser is cut slim through the seat and leg, with a tapered ankle and a medium rise.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Campore
- WEIGHT: Medium-heavy (Great for fall and winter)
- HAND FEEL: Donegal tweeds, originally worn by Irish hunters and workers, are meant to be rugged and rustic. This was "workwear" before it was a fashion statement. This Italian interpretation carries on that tradition, with a sturdy texture that will keep you warm and protected, without feeling too heavy, stiff or rough.
- COLOR: "Chestnut" - A rich shade of brown that reminds us of roasted chestnuts in the winter season. As is typical with donegal tweeds, there are flecks of various colors woven into the fabric, in a random allover way. Look close and you'll see chocolate, tan, ivory and white.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine horn buttons
- Trousers come pre-hemmed with the following inseam: Sizes 01-04: 30”, Sizes 05-07: 31” (Hem can be lengthened or shortened by a tailor as needed)
- Lined 2-piece skirted waistband
- Extended tab closure on waistband, with hook and button
- Flat front
- Belt loops
- Lined to the knee with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Two slanted front pockets. Two besom rear pockets with button and loop closure.
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
This item can be worn as a separate trouser, or paired with its matching jacket.