FINAL SALE: GLENN'S DENIM - GD311 Western Shirt in Indigo Denim
Brand: Glenn's Denim
FINAL SALE ITEM - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
STYLE NO. GD311 - 'Western Shirt'
Glenn's GD311 is Glenn’s take on the American classic. Western shirts and denim have been intertwined practically since blue jeans were invented. Similarly, they’ve always been a favorite of Glenn and a staple in his wardrobe. This one has a fit that is relaxed but not too loose, for a sharp, well-fitted, yet comfortable effect. Glenn added double-needle stitching throughout for added strength and durability, as well as a decidedly workwear twist on the classic western style. The classic point collar, double-point chest pockets, and extra wide placket all give this shirt a tough vibe and distinctly “Glenn’s” character.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- indigo denim (medium-light weight) woven in Spain
- COLOR / WASH: Indigo
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in Portugal
- 2 chest pockets with double-point flap closure
- Double-needle construction for added strength and durability
- Classic point collar
- Signature "Glenn's New York" metal enamel buttons
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Hang dry to preserve original color and condition. Or, machine dry to break the shirt in further over time.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.