FARMACIA SS ANNUNZIATA - Cuoio Fiorentino Cologne
Brand: Farmacia SS Annuziata
We’re constantly on the hunt for interesting and unique scents that last for hours but don’t overwhelm. Farmacia SS Annunziata knocks it out of the park with their distinctly masculine colognes that won’t have you smelling like every other guy on the street.
- Scent profile: Spicy, leathery, and a little smoky.
- Scent top notes: lemon, elemi
- Scent middle notes: black tobacco, leather
- Scent base notes: patchouli, Virginia cedarwood, benzoin, amber, musk
- Scent concentration: eau de parfum
- Size: 100ml/3.4 fl oz
- Made in Italy
About Farmacia SS Annunziata: No one knows exactly how old Farmacia SS Annunziata is, but there are records of the first chemist dating back to 1561, so we’ll go ahead and say the brand is pretty damn old. They started out filling prescriptions but developed some sophisticated fragrances and body products over time, which line the shelves of their historic shop just a stone’s throw from the Duomo in Florence, Italy today.