GLENN'S DENIM X BROOKLYN TAILORS - Slim Straight Cords in Olive
Brand: Glenn's Denim
- The GD111 has a mid-rise, and fits slim through the seat and thigh, with a straight narrow leg all the way down to the hem.
- Slim-fit through the seat and thigh.
- Narrow straight leg.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- ORIGIN: Woven in England by Brisbane Moss
- CONTENT: 100% Cotton
- COLOR: Olive
- WASH: Un-washed
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in the New York City
- 5-pockets/button fly
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons and rivets in copper
- Genuine Italian suede leather patch on the waistband with "Glenn's Denim x Brooklyn Tailors" custom branding.
- Features signature green arcuate on the back pockets
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.
In addition to ready-to-wear jeans, Glenn's also offers fully custom-made denim exclusively through Brooklyn Tailors. Click here for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.