FINAL SALE - BROOKLYN TAILORS - JAPAN - Single Breasted Raincoat in Khaki
Brand: Sample Room
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
The khaki cotton raincoat has been a menswear staple for generations for good reason. Designed to be worn over all your other layers and protect you from rain, wind and cold, this is a must-have piece for braving the elements in the spring, fall, and milder winter days. Plus, you can add the removable quilted liner for additional warmth in the depth of winter.
FIT: This tailored raincoat has raglan sleeve in the back, but a set-in sleeve in the front, for maximum mobility. It has a narrow shoulder for a clean fit but the body fits wide and relaxed as a classic raincoat should. Perfect for winter layering.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Removable quilted liner for warmth
- Two patch pockets at hips with flap closures. Side hand pockets on the outside of both pockets. The left side pocket has an additional zipper within to allow access to trouser pockets without opening coat.
- Ticket pocket with flap closure on the left side.
- Center vent with hidden button closure
- Adjustable strap at wrists
- Narrow peak lapel
- Hidden button placket
- Two interior pockets
- Length from base of collar (size L): 36.5”
- Dry clean only when necessary
About BROOKLYN TAILORS - JAPAN: BROOKLYN TAILORS - JAPAN is a new collection from Brooklyn Tailors. Each piece is designed by Brooklyn Tailors and meticulously crafted in Japan from the best Italian, English and Japanese fabrics and trims. The line takes the essence of the Brooklyn Tailors aesthetic and tweaks it slightly toward a more business casual focus. It is currently sold at some of the best stores in Japan – Beams, Barneys Japan, Journal Standard, and United Arrows – and now it is available in America exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors, in-store and online.