FINAL SALE - GLENN'S DENIM - Slim Straight Leg Selvedge Denim
Brand: Glenn's Denim
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
The best pairs of jeans are good looking, and hard working, and Glenn's Denim perfectly straddle that line. Made from 14 oz. White Oak Cone Mills denim, these jeans will soften and develop unique fades the more you wear them, and will never go out of style.
- 14 oz. White Oak Cone Mill Selvedge Denim woven in the USA
- Button Fly
- Green herringbone front pocket liner
- Green stitch detail on back pocket
- 36" standard inseam
- Leather back patch
- Made in Brooklyn, NY
- "Rinse" Wash - These jeans have a classic gentle wash. They still retain their original dark color, but being washed, they will not bleed or shrink as much as completely raw denim.
- Pre-shrunk. Will not shrink under normal care / washing conditions.
- FIT: These jeans are a slim-fit with a medium / low rise, and a straight leg.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.