FINAL SALE: BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tailored Trousers in Refined Check - Slate Blue
FINAL SALE ITEM - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
STYLE No. BKT50-T Men's Handmade Tailored Trouser
Our BkT50 Tailored Trouser is cut slim through the seat and leg, with a tapered ankle and a medium rise.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: Medium-Heavy Weight (Great for fall and winter. Also suitable for cooler spring weather.)
- HAND FEEL / TEXTURE: This is a classic suiting fabric with a tough, sturdy construction. The fabric has a smooth, texture with a slightly more rigid drape than the average suit, by virtue of its heavier weight and tight weave.
- COLOR: "Slate Blue" - Overall the slate blue (a grayish blue color) is dominant. But, looking closer at the small check pattern, you will see dark navy blue and rust colors in the pattern.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine buffalo horn buttons
- Trousers come pre-hemmed with the following inseam: Sizes 01-04: 30”, Sizes 05-07: 31” (Hem can be lengthened or shortened by a tailor as needed)
- Lined 2-piece skirted waistband
- Extended tab closure on waistband, with hook and button
- Flat front
- Belt loops
- Lined to the knee with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Two slanted front pockets. Two besom rear pocket with button and loop closure.
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
Click here to see the coordinating jacket for this trouser.