BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Jacket in Brick Herringbone
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
BKT50 SUIT JACKET
The BKT50 Suit Jacket is a 2-button style, cut slim through the torso and darted for a contoured shape through the waist. The shoulder is narrow with a soft, yet defined construction. The armhole is cut high with a slim sleeve, and the jacket is moderately short, hitting at the lower hip, rather than fully covering it. The BKT50 suit is our signature suiting silhouette, known for being both modern and timeless.
- ORIGIN: 60% wool 40% cotton woven in Italy by Drago
- COLOR: "Brick" - a muted red/brown color with a subtle herringbone weave.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine buffalo horn buttons
- Half-canvas construction for a natural drape and longer life
- Narrow notch lapel
- Fully lined with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length if so desired.
- One chest pocket and two flap pockets at the hips
- Hand pick stitching along edges
- Double back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
*this item coordinates with our Tailored Trousers in Red Brown Herringbone