BROOKLYN TAILORS - Tailored Wool Trouser in Antique Blue
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT50 – ‘TAILORED TROUSER’
Our BkT50 Tailored Suit Trouser is cut slim through the seat and leg, with a tapered ankle and a medium rise.
- FABRIC ORIGIN: Super 110s wool twill woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: 260 grams/meter – a medium weight ideal for year-round use
- COLOR: Antique blue - a beautiful blue/gray
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine buffalo horn buttons
- Trousers come pre-hemmed with the following inseam: Sizes 1-4: 30”, Sizes 5-7: 31” (Hem can be lengthened or shortened by a tailor as needed)
- Fully lined 2-piece skirted waistband with extended button tab closure
- Flat front
- Belt loops
- Lined to the knee with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Two slanted front pockets. Two besom rear pocket with button & loop closure.
- Dry clean only when necessary
*this item coordinates with our "BROOKLYN TAILORS - Full Canvas Tailored Jacket - Antique Blue (Full-Lined) and BROOKLYN TAILORS - Full Canvas Tailored Jacket - Antique Blue (Half-Lined)"