VELVA SHEEN - 8 oz Pullover Hoodie - 100% Cotton
Brand: Velva Sheen
There are few pieces more versatile in your casual wardrobe than a classic cotton-fleece sweatshirt, and we think Velva-Sheen makes a truly great one. While the style is rooted in old-school athletic wear, these days the fleece sweatshirt transcends its original purpose and can wear many hats. It'll always look great with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, but we also love to elevate it a bit with a casual suit or a tweed blazer.
Details and Care:
- 90% cotton terry (8oz) 10% polyester
- Garment dyed black
- Ribbed cuffs
- two deep patch pockets at the hips
- Made in the USA
- Wash cold with like colors. Lay flat or hang dry to minimize shrinkage and preserve color.
Measurements and Fit:
- This product runs slightly slim. Size up for a more classic fit
- Length: 24.75" Sleeve: 33" Chest: 41" Measurements taken from size Medium
About Velva Sheen: Velva Sheen began operation in 1932 in Cincinnati, OH. Over the years they manufactured t-shirts and undershirts for the military and specialized in collegiate wear, but the 1990s brought financial hardship to the company, and the company's operations came to a halt.
In 2009 Velva-Sheen found a new champion in a small Japanese design firm who had known and loved the brand in its heyday. They got involved with the goal of bringing the brand back to life and moved manufacturing operations to Los Angeles, one of the few regions where sportswear manufacturing continued to thrive in the USA.