FINAL SALE: Glenn's Denim - GD211 Trucker Jacket in Black
Brand: Glenn's Denim
FINAL SALE ITEM - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
If somebody says "denim jacket" chances are, what they have in their mind, more specifically, is the trucker jacket. This style of denim jacket wasn't the original, and there have been endless other styles created since, but its without question the most iconic and universally loved. Its been reinterpreted, tweaked, and re-shaped over the years by countless designers and makers, but a few key things define the style: the front and rear yoke, a somewhat "V" shaped silhouette, a shorter body length that hits around the waistline, and most recognizably, the two button flap pockets at the chest.
Glenn's Denim offer their take on this classic item in two fits. This one, the GD211 is their slim-fit version. The snug body, high armhole, narrow shoulders and slim sleeves reference a 1970's silhouette - body-hugging, with a shorter length that hits just at the waistline.
SIZING AND FIT:
- Slim Fit
- The length is shorter, designed to end at the waistline.
- Narrow shoulders / high armhole / slim sleeves.
- Shrinkage: This jacket is washed, which means that the fabric is pre-shrunk. Buy your nomal size.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- 12 oz (medium-light weight) non-selvedge denim - woven in the USA by one America's last denim makers.
- COLOR: Total black (black warp / black weft).
- WASH: Washed - This jacket has been washed one time, giving it a slightly faded and broken in look, which will increase over time with further wear.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in New York City
- 2 exterior patch pockets with button flap closure at the chest
- 1 interior patch pocket at wearer's right breast
- "G / NYC" Tab Label on Pocket
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons and rivets in polished nickel
- Green taping along sleeve placket and locker loop at inner neckline
- Features signature green arcuate on the breast pocket
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.
In addition to ready-to-wear jeans, Glenn's also offers fully custom-made denim exclusively through Brooklyn Tailors. Click here for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.