VELVA SHEEN - Crewneck T-Shirt in Vintage White
Brand: Velva Sheen
We love Velva Sheen's crewneck t-shirt. A t-shirt may be a simple thing, but some are truly better than the rest. Velva Sheen's has just the right combination of a great fit, soft hand, and in the perfect palette of colors.
Description: This short sleeved crew neck t-shirt in soft jersey is free of side seams thanks to their circular loom technique. The fit is slightly boxy in the body with a high armhole, but fits true-to
Velva Sheen’s t-shirts have just the right combination of great fit, soft hand, and the perfect palette of colors. This short-sleeved crew neck in soft jersey is also free of side seams thanks to their circular loom technique.
Details and Care:
- 100% cotton jersey. Fabric is super soft and slightly slubby.
- Garment dyed a warm white
- Made in the USA
- Shirt comes rolled in a paper sleeve
- Wash cold with like colors. Lay flat or hang dry to minimize shrinkage and preserve color.
Measurements and Fit:
- Sizing runs slightly small with a high armhole. Size up for a relaxed fit.
About Velva Sheen: Velva Sheen began operation in 1932 in Cincinnati, OH. Over the years they manufactured t-shirts and undershirts for the military and specialized in collegiatewear, but the 1990s brought financial hardship to the company, and the company's operations came to a halt.