BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tailored Trousers in Birdseye Weave - Storm Gray
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT50-T Men's Handmade Tailored Trouser
Our BkT50 Tailored Trouser is cut slim through the seat and leg, with a tapered ankle and a medium rise.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: Medium Weight (Great for year-round use)
- HAND FEEL / TEXTURE: Birdseye is a unique weave created by mixing a combination of yarn colors in a configuration that creates an endless grid of tiny dots. In this particular fabric, black and light gray are mixed together. From a distance, the overall effect is a solid (but textured) dark gray suit. But up close, you see the intricate weave, and the separation of colors. One of our favorite types of fabric when you're looking for something that is one step away from the most basic "plain solid" fabric, but still want to avoid any bold, in-your-face pattern.
- COLOR: "Storm Gray" - Overall the fabric is a dark gray color. But, looking closer at the birdseye weave you will see the mix of black and light gray colors to form the birdseye construction.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine horn buttons
- Trousers come pre-hemmed with the following inseam: Sizes 01-04: 30”, Sizes 05-07: 31” (Hem can be lengthened or shortened by a tailor as needed)
- Lined 2-piece skirted waistband
- Extended tab closure on waistband, with hook and button
- Flat front
- Belt loops
- Lined to the knee with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Two slanted front pockets. Two besom rear pocket with button and loop closure.
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
Click here to see the coordinating jacket for this trouser.