WYTHE NEW YORK - Cotton Crewneck Sweatshirt in Heather Gray
Brand: Wythe New York
Like all Wythe New York products, their sweatshirts take traditional pieces and modernize them for today without foregoing the quality and detailing that made them popular in the first place. These sweatshirts are no different, taking inspiration from the original garments from the first half of the last century.
Details and Care:
- 100% long staple BCIS certified organic cotton yarn with a cotton fleece interior for the perfect softness you want in a sweatshirt
- Heather gray color is based on authentic examples of 1950s American sportswear
- Full-length rib-knit cuffs and hems
- Traditional v-shaped insert in the neckline (lovingly called "Doritos" by aficionados). This one adds a subtle curve to more gracefully match the neckline.
- Knit, cut, sewn, and dyed, and washed in Portugal
- Wash cold. Tumble dry on low.
Fit and Measurements:
About Wythe New York:
As a former textile designer for a powerhouse in the menswear industry, Peter Middleton knows a thing or two about American menswear. In search of the perfect oxford shirt, Peter started Wythe New York in 2019 when he couldn't find what he was looking for. He brought his collection of vintage oxfords to a factory in Portugal and started down the road of designing and manufacturing a perfectly classic and rapidly-growing collection of t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, and buttondowns.