BKT BY BROOKLYN TAILORS - Relaxed Cotton Suit Jacket in Khaki
Brand: BKT by Brooklyn Tailors
If a khaki cotton suit doesn't scream summer, I don't know what does. This one is unstructured, relaxed and comfortable enough to wear on a plane, but classy enough to get you bumped up to business. Get them while they last.
FIT: This BKT by Brooklyn Tailors jacket has a narrow shoulder and is cut straight through the body. It has a natural shoulder with no padding and an overall relaxed fit. The body is on the shorter side, hitting at the upper thigh.
Fabric: 100% cotton
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Rolling three-button jacket
- Smoke mother of pearl buttons
- Notch lapel with removable ring detail
- Three button sleeves with working buttonholes
- Two patch pockets at the hips, one patch pocket on the right chest, and one coin pocket on the left hip above the patch pocket. One zippered pocket just above patch pocket on hip.
- Double back vent
- Two interior pockets (one with zipper closure)
- Dry clean only when necessary
This item coordinates with "Relaxed Cotton Trouser in Khaki."
About BKT BY BROOKLYN TAILORS: BKT by Brooklyn Tailors is a new collection from Brooklyn Tailors. Each piece is designed by Brooklyn Tailors and meticulously crafted in Japan from the best Italian, English and Japanese fabrics and trims. The line takes the essence of the Brooklyn Tailors aesthetic and tweaks it slightly toward a more business casual focus. It is currently sold at some of the best stores in Japan – Beams, Barneys Japan, Journal Standard, and United Arrows – and now it is available in America exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors, in-store and online.