BKT BY BROOKLYN TAILORS - Loro Piana Storm System Overcoat in Grey
Brand: BKT by Brooklyn Tailors
While a suit jacket alone may get you through many months, eventually you will need a coat. These BKT numbers made with Loro Piana Storm System fabric keep you looking sharp, but keep you dry.
FIT: This tailored rain coat has raglan sleeve in the back, but a set-in sleeve in the front, making this coat comfortable but trim. It has a narrow shoulder but is straight and relaxed through the body.
Fabric: 95% wool 5% silk twill Storm System by Loro Piana. This fabric has been made totally waterproof and wind resistant by adding a lightweight hydrophilic membrane.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Two patch pockets at hips with flap closures. Side hand pockets on the outside of both pockets. The left side pocket has an additional zipper within to allow access to trouser pockets without opening coat.
- Patch ticket pocket with flap closure on left side.
- Vertical zipper chest pocket
- Half lined
- Center vent with hidden button closure
- Three button sleeve with working buttonholes
- Narrow notched lapel
- Covered button placket
- Two interior pockets
- Length from base of collar (size L): 36.5”
- Dry clean only when necessary
About BKT BY BROOKLYN TAILORS: BKT by Brooklyn Tailors is a new collection from Brooklyn Tailors. Each piece is designed by Brooklyn Tailors and meticulously crafted in Japan from the best Italian, English and Japanese fabrics and trims. The line takes the essence of the Brooklyn Tailors aesthetic and tweaks it slightly toward a more business casual focus. It is currently sold at some of the best stores in Japan – Beams, Barneys Japan, Journal Standard, and United Arrows – and now it is available in America exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors, in-store and online.