BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT14 Relaxed Casual Shirt in Soft Cotton/Silk - White / Red Micro Grid
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
Our BkT14 "Relaxed Casual Shirt" is not too slim, and not too loose. It fits less slim in comparison to our BKT10 or BKT20 shirts, but still has a clean, tailored shape.
This particular one works great in either a dressy setting or a casual one. Wear it under a suit or blazer to dress it up, or with jeans and sneakers.
- FABRIC: 82% cotton 18% silk
- WEIGHT: Lightweight (great in the warmer months on its own, or layered in the fall and winter).
- HAND FEEL / TEXTURE: Incredibly soft and smooth! The addition of a little bit of silk makes this one of the softest shirts you'll ever own. (Don't worry, the fabric is still totally matte, with zero shine).
- ORIGIN: Woven in Portugal by Somelos
- COLOR / PATTERN: White with a fine grid pattern in light gray and wine red.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Classic buttondown collar
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-glued, free-floating interlining for a more natural drape and longer life
- Ivory mother of pearl buttons
- One chest pocket
- Raised front placket
- Center box pleat on the back for added comfort
- Single-button barrel cuffs
- Wash wash cold gentle cycle / lay flat to dry. Can also be dry cleaned if you prefer
- Made in Portugal