BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT15 Shirt Jacket in Wool Boucle - Nightglow
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT15 - 'Men's Overshirt'
Our BKT15 Shirt Jacket takes the iconic chore coat (AKA shirt jacket, AKA overshirt) of yesteryear as a jumping-off point. But, we've updated it with a more modern shape, and elevated detailing. Its one of the most versatile pieces in our collection - a perfect layering piece on top of a t-shirt or button-up. More casual than a blazer, more tailored and functional than a cardigan sweater, and equally at home in the office, running errands, or at a dinner party with friends.
The fit is straight through the body (not too slim, not too wide), with a straight-bottomed hem hitting below the waistline.
- FABRIC CONTENT: A wool blend boucle (boucle is characterized by its very textured, knubby, cozy weave which can be compared to a knitted sweater). 27% virgin wool 24% polyester 19% acrylic 15% alpaca 15% Wool.
- ORIGIN: Woven in Italy by Lanificio Subalpino.
- WEIGHT: Heavy-weight. Perfect for the fall or winter seasons.
- COLOR: "Nightglow" - A plaid pattern with a rich, deep color that is as hard to pin down as it is beautiful. Up close, you'll notice a mix of black, navy blue and aubergine. From a few feet away, is it deep blue? Deep maroon? Black with flecks of color? We'll let you decide and debate with your friends. Whatever you call it its a great dark color that will look great with jeans, or grays, browns, and blues.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-fused, free floating interlining for a more natural drape and longer life
- Our signature antique brass tack buttons etched with Brooklyn Tailors logo
- 3 patch pockets on the front / exterior
- Center back seam
- Hidden buttondown collar
- Single-button barrel cuffs
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal