BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT15 Shirt Jacket in Wool Plaid - Navy and Charcoal
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT15 - 'Men's Overshirt'
Our BKT15 Shirt Jacket takes the iconic chore coat (AKA shirt jacket, AKA overshirt) of yesteryear as a jumping-off point. But, we've updated it with a more modern shape, and elevated detailing. Its one of the most versatile pieces in our collection - a perfect layering piece on top of a t-shirt or button-up. More casual than a blazer, more tailored and functional than a cardigan sweater, and equally at home in the office, running errands, or at a dinner party with friends.
The fit is straight through the body (not too slim, not too wide), with a straight-bottomed hem hitting below the waistline.
- FABRIC CONTENT: 100% Wool
- ORIGIN: Woven in Italy by Lanificio Subalpino.
- WEIGHT: Medium/Heavy Weight (Ideal for fall as a light jacket, or winter as a layering piece.)
- COLOR: Navy and charcoal
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-fused, free floating interlining for a more natural drape and longer life
- Our signature antique brass tack buttons etched with Brooklyn Tailors logo
- 3 patch pockets on the front / exterior
- Center back seam
- Hidden buttondown collar
- Single-button barrel cuffs
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal