BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT15 Shirt Jacket in Cotton / Wool Crepe - Brush
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT15 - 'Men's Overshirt'
Our BKT15 Shirt Jacket takes the iconic chore coat (AKA shirt jacket, AKA overshirt) of yesteryear as a jumping-off point. But, we've updated it with a more modern shape, and elevated detailing. Its one of the most versatile pieces in our collection - a perfect layering piece on top of a t-shirt or button-up. More casual than a blazer, more tailored and functional than a cardigan sweater, and equally at home in the office, running errands, or at a dinner party with friends.
The fit is straight through the body (not too slim, not too wide), with a straight-bottomed hem hitting below the waistline.
- FABRIC: 96% cotton 4% wool crepe. Crepe is a type of weave identifiable by its finely textured surface and sturdy, structured weave
- WEIGHT: medium-heavy weight. Ideal for spring, fall or winter. The fabric has a semi-rigid drape, which gives it a more casual vibe.
- ORIGIN: Woven in Portugal by Somelos
- COLOR: "Brush" (A muted, gentle green color that reminds us of the grasses and brush growing in the vast open plains of Texas. A bit more muted than army green.)
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-fused, free floating interlining for a more natural drape and longer life
- Smoke (dark gray) mother of pearl buttons
- 3 patch pockets on the front / exterior
- Center back seam
- Hidden buttondown collar
- Single-button barrel cuffs
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal