BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT35 Unstructured Jacket in Flecked Donegal Tweed - Chestnut
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BkT35 - Unstructured Jacket
Our BkT35 Unstructured Jacket is cut similarly to our more constructed BkT50 suit jackets - slim through the body and sleeves, with a narrow shoulder and high armhole. But, the BkT35 model is tailored with a lighter, softer construction, giving the jacket a more casual, soft, easygoing feel overall. It has a completely natural (unpadded) shoulder, unlined body, and a lighter-weight half canvas in the main body of the jacket.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Campore
- WEIGHT: Medium-heavy (Great for fall and winter)
- HAND FEEL: Donegal tweeds, originally worn by Irish hunters and workers, are meant to be rugged and rustic. This was "workwear" before it was a fashion statement. This Italian interpretation carries on that tradition, with a sturdy texture that will keep you warm and protected, without feeling too heavy, stiff or rough.
- COLOR: "Chestnut" - A rich shade of brown that reminds us of roasted chestnuts in the winter season. As is typical with donegal tweeds, there are flecks of various colors woven into the fabric, in a random allover way. Look close and you'll see chocolate, tan, ivory and white.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Completely unpadded in the shoulder and unstructured in the body, for a relaxed, casual drape
- Rolling 3-button jacket
- Patch pockets
- Top-stitched detailing throughout
- Genuine horn buttons
- Narrow notch lapel
- 3 buttons on sleeve
- Unlined in the body/lined in the sleeves
- Center back vent
- 2 interior pockets
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
This jacket can be worn as a separate blazer, or paired with its matching trouser.