BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT35 Unstructured Jacket in Flecked Herringbone Tweed - Light Brown
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BkT35 - Unstructured Jacket
Our BkT35 Unstructured Jacket is cut similarly to our more constructed BkT50 suit jackets - slim through the body and sleeves, with a narrow shoulder and high armhole. But, the BkT35 model is tailored with a lighter, softer construction, giving the jacket a more casual, soft, easygoing feel overall. It has a completely natural (unpadded) shoulder, unlined body, and a lighter-weight half canvas in the main body of the jacket.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Handwoven in Ireland by Magee. This is the true original! Magee has been weaving authentic tweeds in their Donegal, Ireland mill since 1866.
- WEIGHT: Medium-heavy (Great for fall and winter)
- HAND FEEL: Donegal tweeds are meant to be coarse, rustic and rugged. The fabric was originally woven for fishermen working the coastlines of Ireland. This cloth is true to its original characteristics - hard-wearing, tough and warm.
- COLOR: "Light Brown" - A gentle, muted shade of brown that will look great with everything. Perfect with a pair of indigo jeans or wool trousers in various colors. Looking up close, you'll notice colored flecks including hints of yellow, blue and orange.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Completely unpadded in the shoulder and unstructured in the body, for a relaxed, casual drape
- Rolling 3-button jacket
- Patch pockets
- Top-stitched detailing throughout
- Genuine horn buttons
- Narrow notch lapel
- 3 buttons on sleeve
- Unlined in the body/lined in the sleeves
- Center back vent
- 2 interior pockets
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal