BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT35 Unstructured Jacket in Herringbone Tweed - Navy
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BkT35 - Unstructured Jacket
Our BkT35 Unstructured Jacket is cut similarly to our more constructed BkT50 suit jackets - slim through the body and sleeves, with a narrow shoulder and high armhole. But, the BkT35 model is tailored with a lighter, softer construction, giving the jacket a more casual, soft, easygoing feel overall. It has a completely natural (unpadded) shoulder, unlined body, and a lighter-weight half canvas in the main body of the jacket.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Lanificio Campore
- WEIGHT: Medium-Heavy (Great for fall and winter)
- HAND FEEL: Inspired by traditional Shetland Tweeds from England, this rustic cloth has an intentionally coarse, rugged feel you would expect from and old-school tweed cloth.
- COLOR: "Navy" - The color is fairly solid, but if you look up close there are tonal variations (dark blue and mid blue) within the subtle herringbone weave structure.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Completely unpadded in the shoulder and unstructured in the body, for a relaxed, casual drape
- Rolling 3-button jacket
- Patch pockets
- Top-stitched detailing throughout
- Genuine horn buttons
- Narrow notch lapel
- 3 buttons on sleeve (without buttonholes - sleeves are prepared so that buttonholes can be added by your tailor if you prefer, or they can be left as-is)
- Unlined in the body/lined in the sleeves
- Center back vent
- 2 interior pockets
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal