BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT35 Unstructured Jacket in Crinkled Wool / Cotton - Zinfandel
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BkT35 - Unstructured Jacket
Our BkT35 Unstructured Jacket is cut similarly to our more constructed BkT50 suit jackets - slim through the body and sleeves, with a narrow shoulder and high armhole. But, the BkT35 model is tailored with a lighter, softer construction, giving the jacket a more casual, soft, easygoing feel overall. It has a completely natural (unpadded) shoulder, unlined body, and a lighter-weight half canvas in the main body of the jacket.
- ORIGIN: 47% Wool / 47% Cotton / 3% Nylon / 2% Elastane Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: Medium weight (Great for year-round use)
- HAND FEEL: This fabric has a wonderful unique texture to it. Using a specialized weaving process, Barberis has given this cloth a crinkled texture - rippled on the surface, almost like a seersucker.
- COLOR: "Zinfandel" - A very deep, reddish brown color.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Completely unpadded in the shoulder and unstructured in the body, for a relaxed, casual drape
- Rolling 3-button jacket
- Patch pockets
- Top-stitched detailing throughout
- Genuine mother of pearl buttons in smoke gray
- Narrow notch lapel
- 3 buttons on sleeve
- Unlined in the body/lined in the sleeves
- Center back vent
- 2 interior pockets
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
This jacket can be worn as a separate blazer, or paired with its matching trouser.