FINAL SALE: BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tailored Jacket in Brushed Birdseye - Deep Blue
FINAL SALE ITEM - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Last piece left! Size 04 (40) only.
STYLE No. BKT50-J Tailored Jacket
Our BKT50 Tailored Jacket is cut slim through the torso and darted for a contoured shape through the waist. The shoulder is narrow with a soft, yet defined construction. The armhole is cut high with a slim sleeve, and the jacket is moderately short - hitting at the lower hip, rather than fully covering it.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: Medium-Heavy Weight (Great for fall and winter. Also suitable for cooler spring weather.)
- WEAVE / PATTERN: Birdseye is a unique weave created by mixing a combination of yarn colors in a configuration that creates an endless grid of tiny dots.
- DRAPE / TEXTURE: This fabric is brushed, which gives it a softer, wintery texture.
- COLOR: Deep Blue
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Handcrafted half-canvas construction for a natural drape and longer life
- Narrow notch lapel
- Half-lined with our signature grey and white striped lining
- Mother of pearl buttons in smoke (dark grey)
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be optionally added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length if so desired.
- One chest pocket and two flap pockets at the hips
- Hand pick stitching along edges
- Double back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
Click here to see the coordinating trouser for this jacket.