BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tailored Jacket in Wool/Mohair - Pure Blue
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT50-J Tailored Jacket
Our BKT50 Tailored Jacket is cut slim through the torso and darted for a contoured shape through the waist. The shoulder is narrow with a soft, yet defined construction. The armhole is cut high with a slim sleeve, and the jacket is moderately short - hitting at the lower hip, rather than fully covering it.
- ORIGIN: 84% Wool 16% Mohair woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: Medium-Light Weight (great for spring, summer and fall)
- HAND FEEL: The addition of 16% mohair fibers give this plain weave cloth a particularly crisp, dry feel, which is very comfortable on the body, and breathable.
- COLOR: "Pure Blue" - This is a very rich and vibrant shade of blue. Bold yet elegant when you want to stand out from a sea of navy, charcoal or black suits.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Handcrafted half-canvas construction for a natural drape and longer life
- Narrow notch lapel
- Fully lined with our signature gray and white stripe
- Genuine horn buttons
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be optionally added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length if so desired.
- One chest pocket and two flap pockets at the hips
- Hand pick stitching along edges
- Double back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
Click here to see the coordinating trouser for this jacket.