BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tailored Jacket in Wool Twill - Oakwood
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT50-J Tailored Jacket
Our BKT50 Tailored Jacket is cut slim through the torso and darted for a contoured shape through the waist. The shoulder is narrow with a soft, yet defined construction. The armhole is cut high with a slim sleeve, and the jacket is moderately short - hitting at the lower hip, rather than fully covering it.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Lanificio Campore
- WEIGHT: Medium Weight (great for year-round use).
- HAND FEEL / TEXTURE: This is a very classic, all-purpose men's suiting fabric. It has a smooth, flat texture, a formal appearance, and a sturdy twill weave.
- COLOR: "Oakwood" - A subtle shade of brown that reminds of a beautifully aged piece of oak. Not too dark, not too light.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Handcrafted half-canvas construction for a natural drape and longer life
- Narrow notch lapel
- Half-lined with our signature grey and white striped lining
- Genuine mother of pearl buttons in brown
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be optionally added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length if so desired.
- One chest pocket and two flap pockets at the hips
- Hand pick stitching along edges
- Double back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
Click here to see the coordinating trouser for this jacket.