FINAL SALE: BROOKLYN TAILORS - Dress Belt in Honey Brown with Nickel
Brand: Sample Room
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Brooklyn Tailors Leather Dress Belt
Over the years at our shop, we've had countless conversations among ourselves, and with customers, about how strangely hard it is to find the perfect belt to wear with our suits or trousers. While there's no shortage of belts out there, why was it so hard to find one that reflected the same sharp, minimal, and timeless qualities we strive for in our clothing collection - at a good quality, and a reasonable price.
We finally decided to create our own collection of simple, well-crafted, versatile belts. The buckle is just right - not too bulky or bold, with a semi-polished finish that looks refined and dressy, without being blindingly over-polished. And, at its core, the beautiful Italian calfskin has just the right supple, matte texture and hard-wearing durability that a piece of fine leather goods should have. We've partnered with a small Portuguese leather goods maker, just outside of Porto, to put it all together by hand, the old-fashioned (and right) way.
- ORIGIN: Italian leather - hand-made in Portugal
- BUCKLE: Nickel
- COLOR: Light "honey" brown. The leather has a subtle texture, with a semi-matte finish.
- The size noted refers to the distance from the buckle to the 2nd hole on the belt. For example, size "110 cm" will measure 110 cm from the buckle to the 2nd hole.
- Each hole is 2.5 cm apart and there are 5 holes. So for example, a 110 cm belt would measure 107.5 cm at the largest hole and 102 cm at the smallest hole.
- To determine your size, we recommend measuring around your waist, around where you wear your pants. Choose the belt size that most closely corresponds with your body measurement.