BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT20 Open Weave Cotton Dress Shirt in White
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
The BKT20 is our signature dress shirt. The fit is slim yet comfortable, with narrow shoulders and trim sleeves. There are rear darts at the waist to create a slimmer, contoured silhouette through the torso. The length is long enough to tuck in but short enough to leave untucked. Note that our BKT20 shirt is a very similar fit to style BKT10. The primary difference is that the BKT20 is darted at the rear waist, which creates a slightly slimmer fit at the waistline, perfect for tucking in and dressing up.
- ORIGIN: 100% cotton woven in Italy by Tessitura Monti
- WEIGHT: a light-weight open-weave fabric, ideal for wear in warmer weather
- NOTE FROM THE DESIGN TEAM: "This is a very unique fabric that we love for the summer months. When looking at the shirt on a hanger, many customers have wondered whether it will be too transparent, due to the very open weave of the fabric. But, rest assured that when you're wearing it is does not have a transparent effect any more than a typical lightweight fabric. But, it breathes! It feels so great on a hot, humid day and is our go-to when you need to look dressed up despite uncomfortable weather conditions."
- COLOR: white
DETAILS AND CARE
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-fused, free-floating interlining for a more
- natural drape and longer life.
- Genuine river shell buttons
- Classic semi-spread collar with removable collar stays
- Rear darts
- Raised front placket
- Single needle tailoring
- Split-back yoke
- Single barrel cuffs
- Machine wash cold on gentle or hand wash and lay flat to dry. This item may also be dry cleaned.
- Made in Portugal