FINAL SALE: BROOKYN TAILORS - BKT75 Tailored Topcoat in Double-Faced Wool - Heather Brown
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Last piece left. Size 05 (42) only.
STYLE No. BkT75 Men's Slim Topcoat
Our BkT75 coats are tailored with a fully canvassed construction – a time-honored tradition of meticulously sewing horse hair canvas into the front section of the jacket by hand. This technique provides a more natural, elegant drape on the body, which only improves over time as it breaks in and forms to your individual shape – not unlike a great pair of jeans.
The BKT75 topcoat features a slim, tailored fit designed to allow enough room underneath to layer, while providing a sharp, flattering, narrow silhouette. We've taken the classic and versatile single-breasted topcoat, a perennial mainstay in any man's wardrobe, and updated it with a leaner, trimmer shape and slightly shorter length (designed to hit below the thigh but above the knee).
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: Heavy weight (warm enough to get you through the depths of winter)
- HAND FEEL: Soft but sturdy. A brushed texture but structured enough to provide a sharp tailored look.
- COLOR: Dark heathered brown (a classic and versatile color that would pair well with any sort of blue or gray suit, as well as with denim, khakis or other casual items.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine buffalo horn buttons
- Fully-canvassed construction for a natural drape and longer life
- Narrow notch lapel
- Fully lined with solid black lining
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length if so desired
- One chest pocket, two flap pockets at the hips and one small ticket pocket
- Center back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary