BROOKYN TAILORS - BKT75 Tailored Topcoat in Double-Faced Wool - Navy
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BkT75 Men's Topcoat
Our BkT75 coats are tailored with a fully canvassed construction – a time-honored tradition of meticulously sewing horse hair canvas into the front section of the jacket by hand. This technique provides a more natural, elegant drape on the body, which only improves over time as it breaks in and forms to your individual shape – not unlike a great pair of jeans.
The BKT75 topcoat features a slim, tailored fit designed to allow enough room underneath to layer, while providing a sharp, flattering, narrow silhouette. We've taken the classic and versatile single-breasted topcoat, a perennial mainstay in any man's wardrobe, and updated it with a leaner, trimmer shape and slightly shorter length (designed to hit below the thigh but above the knee).
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: Heavy weight (warm enough to get you through the depths of winter)
- HAND FEEL: Soft but sturdy. A brushed texture but structured enough to provide a sharp tailored look.
- COLOR: Navy Blue
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine buffalo horn buttons
- Fully-canvassed construction for a natural drape and longer life
- Narrow notch lapel
- Fully lined with solid black lining
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length if so desired
- One chest pocket, two flap pockets at the hips and one small ticket pocket
- Center back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary