BROOKLYN TAILORS - Classic Tuxedo Shirt - White Pique / Poplin
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
This shirt is the same fit as our BKT20 is our signature dress shirt, styled as a more formal shirt to be worn with a tuxedo or other evening wear. This shirt is made with a combination of two different white fabrics, as is traditional for formal tuxedo shirts. The front, collar, and cuffs feature a ribbed pique cotton, while the back and sleeves are made from a smooth, flat-textured cotton poplin. This contrast of textures, combined with the plain front, genuine shell buttons, single-button cuffs, and point collar makes for a tuxedo shirt that is equally modern and traditional at the same time.
ADDITIONAL FIT INFORMATION FOR THIS STYLE:
The fit is slim yet comfortable, with narrow shoulders and trim sleeves. There are rear darts at the waist to create a slimmer, contoured silhouette through the torso. The length is long enough to tuck in, but short enough to leave untucked. Note that our BKT20 shirt is a very similar fit to style BKT10. The primary difference is that the BKT20 is darted at the rear waist, which creates a slightly slimmer fit at the waistline, perfect for tucking in and dressing up.
- ORIGIN: 100% cotton woven in Czech Republic by Mileta
- WEIGHT: mid-weight cotton suitable for year-round use
- COLOR: white
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-fused, free-floating interlining for a more natural drape and longer life
- Contrasting pique fabric on front, cuffs and collar; broadcloth on back and sleeves
- Genuine rivershell buttons
- Moderately-structured point collar with removable collar stays
- Rear darts
- Plain front
- Single needle tailoring
- Split-back yoke
- Single barrel cuffs
- Machine wash cold - gentle cycle and lay flat to dry or dry clean.