BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT14 Relaxed Casual Shirt in 1970s Plaid - Blue / Marigold / White
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
Our BkT14 "Relaxed Casual Shirt" is not too slim, and not too loose. It fits less slim in comparison to our BKT10 or BKT20 shirts, but still has a clean, tailored shape.
This particular one works great in either a dressy setting or a casual one. Wear it under a suit or blazer to dress it up, or with jeans and sneakers.
- FABRIC: 100% Cotton Poplin
- WEIGHT: Medium / Light (great for any time of year).
- HAND FEEL / TEXTURE: Soft with a relaxed drape. It has a slight texture.
- ORIGIN: Woven in Portugal by Somelos
- COLOR / PATTERN: A small plaid pattern with a vintage 1970s vibe. A mix of faded blue, marigold and white.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Classic buttondown collar
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-glued, free-floating interlining for a more natural drape and longer life
- Genuine corozo buttons in a natural off-white color.
- One chest pocket
- Raised front placket
- Center box pleat on the back for added comfort
- Single-button barrel cuffs
- Wash wash cold gentle cycle / lay flat to dry. Can also be dry cleaned if you prefer
- Made in Portugal