WYTHE NEW YORK - Shetland Sweater in Oat
Brand: Wythe New York
The Shetland Sweater from Wythe New York is an updated classic -- all of the traditional craftsmanship and detailing you want, but with a more modern fit.
Details and Care:
-100% Scottish Shetland yarn
- Knit in a female-owned and operated atelier in Madagascar
- Traditional saddle shoulders
- Fully-fashioned side seams and neckline
- Trim sleeve and body for an updated fit on a classic garment
- Dry clean or carefully hand wash and lay flat to dry
Fit and Measurements:
About Wythe New York:
As a former textile designer for a powerhouse in the menswear industry, Peter Middleton knows a thing or two about American menswear. In search of the perfect oxford shirt, Peter started Wythe New York in 2019 when he couldn't find what he was looking for. He brought his collection of vintage oxfords to a factory in Portugal and started down the road of designing and manufacturing a perfectly classic and rapidly-growing collection of t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, and buttondowns.