ETTINGER - Croco Billfold Wallet with 6 C/C in Mahogany/Black
Most people don’t put much thought into small leather goods like wallets, but splurging a little on amazing-quality leather means the piece will last a long time, wear in beautifully and may even add a little extra sunshine to your life.
- Outside leather: croco embossed cowhide
- Inside leather: black panel hide
- Pocket lining: jacquard fabric
- Features: 6 credit card slots, 2 note pockets, 2 slip pockets
- Size: 11cm x 9cm x 1.5cm (closed)
- Net weight: approx. 55 grams
- Packaging: Handmade Ettinger gift box
- Product care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, leave to dry naturally. Further care instructions for bridle leather may be found here.
- Made in London, UK
Hailing from a proud lineage of military tailors, the Ettinger family established itself in London in 1934, where it started a brand-new chapter of its history, this time in leather goods manufacturing. Today they hold a prestigious Royal Warrant for leather and are known for their extraordinary craftsmanship and stellar reputation.