FINAL SALE - GLENN'S DENIM - GD113 Relaxed Wide Leg | Washed 14 Oz Denim - Lake Indigo
Brand: Glenn's Denim
This product is unavailableClick Here For Gift Packaging Options
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Size 30 waist only! Available in 2 different inseam lengths as shown in the dropdown menu.
The GD113 has a medium-high rise, and fits relaxed through the seat and thigh, with a straight, wide, relaxed leg. Made from denim woven here in the USA.
- Medium-high rise
- Relaxed fit through the seat and thigh
- Wide straight leg.
- SHRINKAGE: This jean is washed, which means that the fabric is pre-shrunk. Buy your normal size.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- 14 oz (medium-heavy weight) non-selvedge denim - woven in the USA by one of America's last denim makers.
- COLOR: "Lake Indigo" - A mid blue color with a slightly green cast to it.
- WASH: Washed - This trouser have been washed one time, giving it a slightly faded and broken in look, which will increase over time with further wear.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in the New York City
- 5-pockets/button fly
- Single-needle construction
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons and rivets in copper
- Genuine leather patch on the waistband
- Features signature arcuate on the back pockets in black
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.