FINAL SALE: Flex Corduroy Pants - Olive
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
At Brooklyn Tailors, we may be focused on the more dressed-up side of one's wardrobe, but that doesn't mean we care any less about looking and feeling great in a more casual setting. Whether you're walking down the aisle, grabbing a beer with friends, or going on a hike in the mountains, the goal is the same: to find clothing and gear that are perfect for the occasion. And that's why we're proud to include Manastash amongst our roster of brands. Founded in Seattle in 1993, this small outdoor-focused apparel brand is a perfect mix of form and function. In other words, if you want to look great while you're active in the great outdoors, Manastash has got you covered. Their head-to-toe collection is expertly designed to meet the needs of an active lifestyle whether that's in the great outdoors or the frenetic hustle of the big city, all the while keeping you looking elegant and up-to-date.
Details and Care:
- PRODUCT NAME: "Flex Corduroy Pants"
- CONTENT: 97% Cotton 3% Polyurethane corduroy with slight stretch For added comfort and mobility
- COLOR: Olive green
- HOW IT FITS:
- Medium Rise
- Relaxed, loose fit in the seat and thigh, designed for maximum comfort and mobility.
- Tapered silhouette towards the ankle.
- WEIGHT: Medium weight - great for any time of year
- ORIGIN: Made in China
- Elasticated waistband for added comfort
- 2 rear pockets, and 2 front pockets
- Zip closure with button waistband
- Features a signature nylon press-release belt at waistband with embroidered logo patch. This functions like a belt, allowing you to tighten or loosen the waist as needed.
- "Manastash" brand label on rear right pocket.
- Machine wash/dry
** NOTE: This pant has an elastic waistband. The measurement above is with the waistband un-stretched. The elastic will provide additional room and comfort compared to a regular waistband with a comparable measurement.
Manastash is an outdoor brand, established in Seattle in 1993. It is coveted for being stylish, sustainable, and extremely functional. Named after the Manastash Highlands located in the Cascade Mountains of Washington, this line originated to outfit mountain climbers, mountain bikers, hikers, and other outdoor enthusiasts. Their keen eye, fun choice of fabrics, and excellent price point have earned them praise well outside of outdoor sports circles.