FUJITO - Wide Slacks in Black
If you've been looking for a perfect pair of relaxed-fitting chinos, you just may be in luck. The "wide slacks" from Fujito were hugely popular last season and we've brought them back, this time in a medium-light weight cotton perfect for the spring, summer and fall.
Details and Care:
- 100% cotton (medium-light weight).
- COLOR: Black.
- Made in Japan.
- Single pleat.
- Relaxed fit with a straight leg.
- Zip fly with a double-snap waistband closure.
- Two slanted front pockets / 2 rear pockets (snap closure on left side).
- Cuffed hem.
- CARE: Dry clean, or machine wash cold / lay flat to dry.
About Fujito: Fujito was founded in 2002 in Fukuoka, Japan by designer Tsuyoshi “Go” Fujito. With the majority of the collection’s production taking place in Kyushu, the southernmost Island in Japan, Fujito creates minimalist garments that simultaneously feel vintage and brand new, and that are both functional and comfortable. Go, an avid skateboarder and nature lover, sums up Fujito’s laid back design philosophy best when he says, “We design things for everyday purposes. As it gets tougher to live in today’s world, I want our clothes to feel comfortable and relaxing.”