GD112 SLOUCHY TAPERED | Raw 13 Oz Selvedge Denim - Original Indigo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The GD112 has a medium-high rise, and fits relaxed through the seat and thigh, with a tapered fit down towards the leg opening. Made from selvedge denim woven here in the USA on vintage shuttle looms. This one is raw (unwashed), allowing you to break it in yourself over time, washing it to your preference (or not washing it at all).
- Medium-high rise
- Relaxed fit through the seat and thigh
- Tapered fit from the knee down
- SHRINKAGE: This jean is raw (unwashed). Shrinkage may occur when washing. To minimize shrinkage, hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- 13 oz (medium weight) selvedge denim woven in the USA.
- Features a red / white selvedge edge visible on the interior of the leg seam.
- COLOR: "Original Indigo" (dark indigo warp/white weft). As classic as a blue jean can get. This deep indigo fabric will fade beautifully over time.
- WASH: Raw - This item is unwashed
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in the USA by Glenn and his small team.
- 5-pockets/button fly
- Single-needle construction
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons and rivets in copper
- Genuine suede leather patch on the waistband
- Special edition "Glenn's / Brooklyn Tailors" patch, available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors
- Features signature green arcuate on the back pockets
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line.