FINAL SALE - GLENN'S DENIM - GD111 Slim Straight "70's Jean" in 12 oz Bedford Cord
Brand: Glenn's Denim
FINAL SALE! No returns or exchanges.
One of a kind sample! Only one available in size 32 Waist / 36 Inseam
This is a special edition of Glenn's signature GD111 slim straight jean, inspired by the styles of 1970s New York City. It fits the same as the regular GD111 except it is 1 inch higher in the rise. The regular GD111 is a mid-rise jean and this special edition is a high rise. It fits slim through the seat and thigh, with a straight narrow leg all the way down to the hem.
- Slim-fit through the seat and thigh
- Narrow straight leg
- SHRINKAGE: This jean is washed, which means that the fabric is pre-shrunk. Buy your normal size.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- 12 oz (medium weight) non-selvedge denim - woven in the USA by one of America's last denim makers.
- COLOR: Rain Indigo (a classic indigo color)
- WASH: Washed - This trouser have been washed one time, giving it a slightly faded and broken in look, which will increase over time with further wear.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in the New York City
- 5-pockets/button fly
- Single-needle construction
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons and rivets in brass
- Genuine leather patch on the back pocket
- Features signature arcuate on the back pockets in gold
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.