GLENN'S DENIM - GD111 Slim Straight | Washed 14 Oz Denim - Total Black
Brand: Glenn's Denim
The GD111 has a mid-rise, and fits slim through the seat and thigh, with a straight narrow leg all the way down to the hem. Made from a deep black denim woven here in the USA. This one is washed, which means it is pre-shrunk, and has begun to fade and break in slightly.
- Slim-fit through the seat and thigh
- Narrow straight leg
- SHRINKAGE: This jean is washed, which means that the fabric is pre-shrunk. Buy your normal size.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- 14 oz (medium-heavy weight) non-selvedge denim woven in the USA by one of America's last denim makers
- COLOR: Total black (black warp/black weft)
- WASH: Washed - This trouser has been washed one time, giving it a slightly faded and broken in look, which will increase over time with further wear
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in New York City
- 5-pockets/button fly
- Single-needle construction
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons and rivets in nickel
- Genuine leather patch on the waistband
- Features signature arcuate on the back pockets in black
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line.
In addition to ready-to-wear jeans, Glenn's also offers fully custom-made denim exclusively through Brooklyn Tailors. Click here for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.