GLENN'S DENIM - GD112 | Washed 14 Oz Denim - Vivid Indigo
Brand: Glenn's Denim
The GD112 has a medium-high rise, and fits relaxed through the seat and thigh, with a tapered fit down towards the leg opening. Made from a classic indigo denim woven here in the USA. This one is washed, which means it is pre-shrunk, and has begun to fade and break in slightly.
- Medium-high rise
- Relaxed fit through the seat and thigh
- Tapered fit from the knee down
- Shrinkage: This jean is washed, which means that the fabric is pre-shrunk. Buy your normal size.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- 14 oz (medium-heavy weight) non-selvedge denim - woven in the USA by one of America's last denim makers.
- COLOR: Vivid indigo (indigo warp/white weft). A rich, vivid shade of indigo - you won't find a more classic "Blue Jean" color than this
- WASH: Washed - This jean has been washed one time, giving it a slightly faded and broken in look, which will increase over time with further wear.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in the New York City.
- 5-pockets/button fly.
- Single-needle construction.
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons and rivets in copper.
- Genuine leather patch on the waistband.
- Features their signature green arcuate on the back pockets.
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.
In addition to ready-to-wear jeans, Glenn's also offers fully custom-made denim exclusively through Brooklyn Tailors. Click here for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.