GLENN'S DENIM- GD310 Utility Shirt in Navy Italian Linen
Brand: Glenn's Denim
STYLE NO. GD310 - 'Utility Shirt'
Glenn's GD310 Utility Shirt is ready for action. Inspired by utilitarian workwear, but elevated with premium construction and fabrics, this shirt is perfect for work of any kind, be it at a desk or out in the field. The fit is relaxed and comfortable, offering maximum mobility while still looking sharp and well-fitted. The two oversized chest pockets are perfect for carrying life's necessities. And, the double-needle stitching throughout makes this a tough and durable garment that's built to last.
FABRIC AND WASH
- 100% Linen Twill Woven in Italy by Campore
- WEIGHT: This is not your everyday lightweight linen. Glenn chose an extra-sturdy twill linen in a medium-heavy weight to create a breathable summerweight shirt that can stand up to the rigidity and toughness of a pair of blue jeans. The fabric is more full-bodied and weighty than a typical linen shirt yet still offers the breathability and dryness of Italian linen.
- COLOR: Navy
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in Portugal
- 2 chest pockets
- Double-needle construction for added strength and durability
- Button down collar
- Signature "Glenn's New York" metal enamel buttons
- Box pleat at center back for added mobility and comfort
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Hang dry to preserve original color and condition. Or, machine dry to break the shirt in further over time.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.