FINAL SALE: GD312 Short-Sleeve Utility Shirt in Pale Blue with White Stripe
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
STYLE NO. GD312 - 'Short-Sleeve Utility Shirt'
Glenn's GD312 Short-Sleeve Utility Shirt is ready for action. Inspired by utilitarian workwear, but elevated with premium construction and fabrics, this shirt is perfect for work of any kind, be it at a desk or out in the field. The fit is relaxed and comfortable, offering maximum mobility while still looking sharp and well-fitted. The two oversize chest pockets are perfect for carrying life's necessities. And, the double-needle stitching throughout makes this a tough and durable garment that's built to last.
- ORIGIN: 100% Cotton Woven in Spain
- COLOR: Indigo with natural (off-white) stripes
- WASH: This garment has been stone-washed.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in Portugal
- Short sleeves
- 2 chest pockets
- Double-needle construction for added strength and durability
- Button down collar
- Signature "Glenn's New York" metal enamel buttons
- Box pleat at center back for added mobility and comfort
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Hang dry to preserve original color and condition. Or, machine dry to break the shirt in further over time.
Fit and Measurements:
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line.