FINAL SALE - GLENN'S DENIM - Painter Pant in 10 Oz Cotton Canvas - Natural
Brand: Glenn's Denim
This product is unavailableClick Here For Gift Packaging Options
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
ONE OF A KIND SAMPLE! ONLY ONE AVAILABLE IN SIZE 33" WAIST / 33" INSEAM.
This painter pant is the same fit as the GD113 relaxed straight leg jean, one of Glenn's core styles, but the style is Glenn's twist on a workwear staple - the "painter pant." This one is made from a sturdy 10 oz cotton canvas, great for any time of year.
- Medium-high rise
- Relaxed fit through the seat and thigh
- Straight leg. Not baggy, but not slim.
- Shrinkage: This pant is washed, which means that the fabric is pre-shrunk. Buy your normal size.
FABRIC AND WASH:
- 10 oz (medium weight) cotton canvas.
- COLOR: Natural (unbleached / undyed canvas in its natural off-white color.
- WASH: Washed - This pant has been washed one time, giving it a slightly broken in look, which will increase over time with further wear.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Made in the New York City.
- Double-needle construction.
- "Glenn's Denim" signature buttons in enameled metal.
- Features their signature green arcuate on the back pockets.
- If you prefer to preserve the garment's original color and character for as long as possible, and allow for more dramatic natural fading, we recommend washing infrequently, and when you do, we recommend cold washing and hang drying. If you would like the garment to have a more broken-in, washed and faded look, machine wash and dry with like colors.
About Glenn's Denim:
Glenn Liburd has worked behind-the-scenes at some of the biggest denim companies in the world, starting by sweeping the floors in denim factories in his home country of Trinidad as a teenager, and most recently creating bespoke jeans for a major denim brand in New York. His entire 30-year career of mastering the art of denim design, fit, and craftsmanship has culminated in his eponymous line, currently available exclusively at Brooklyn Tailors.