Handmade Jacket in Italian Wool Hopsack- Heathered Indigo
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT50 - ‘STANDARD JACKET’
Our ‘Standard Jacket' is cut slim through the torso and darted for a contoured shape through the waist. The shoulder is narrow with a soft, yet defined construction. The armhole is cut high with a slim sleeve, and the jacket is moderately short- hitting at the lower hip, rather than fully covering it.
Our suits are handmade, one at a time, by traditional methods with the best materials available. Jackets are crafted with a full-canvas construction, sewn meticulously by hand, without any of the glues or fused interlinings commonly found in today’s mass-produced garments.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Heathered Indigo
- 100% Wool Woven in Biella, Italy
- Light-weight breathable wool most appropriate for warmer seasons
- Two button jacket with genuine buffalo horn buttons
- Hand pick-stitching along jacket facing and pockets
- Chest and two flap pockets
- Double back vent
- Fully canvassed
- Dry clean only when necessary.
If a size is not shown, we are currently out of stock. In most cases we can special order if for your. Please contact us for further details.