MA.AL.BI - Plaid Wool Scarf in Full Moon
If you’re looking for a luxury scarf at an affordable price, look no further. MA.AL.BI is one of the best scarf manufacturers in the world, but you've probably never heard of them. They typically make for some of the biggest fashion houses (think $700 scarves not $105), but we went straight to the source and cut out the pricy middlemen.
Details and Care:
- 100% virgin wool
- Color: Blue with black and gray plaid
- Twill knit with 0.5" fringe
- Super smooth and refined wool. This is a classy scarf
- 20" x 71" A great, versatile size -- easy to tie but not too big or bulky
- Made in Italy
- Dry clean only. If scarf gets wet, lay flat to dry on an absorbent surface. Do not wring out.
- Fold or hang to store
- If your scarf gets wrinkled, cover with a cotton t-shirt and iron on low heat.
- MA.AL.BI manufactures under the rules set forth by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) by using chlorine-free yarn, using recycled fibers where possible, and not using any chemical treatments on their garments.
About MA.AL.BI: MA.AL.BI or Manifatture Alto Biellese, is a small Italian family-owned scarf and accessories company in operation since 1947. Based in Biella, a small town where much of the world’s finest wool fabrics are made (we buy most our suiting fabrics here), MA.AL.BI has the upper hand on the best materials available. While they mainly make private label products from some of the biggest fashion lines in Europe and America, we went straight to MA.AL.BI to offer their superior level of quality at an affordable price.