MANIFATTURA CECCARELLI - Goose Down Parka - Winter Tan
Brand: Manifattura Ceccarelli
The perfect winter coat is truly hard to find. First and foremost, it has to do its job (keeping you dry and warm) which is a tall enough order in itself. And, of course you want it to look great, and last a long time.
When we saw Manifattura Ceccarelli's collection of handcrafted outerwear, we knew we found something special. You can tell right away that you're looking at an exquisitely crafted piece of outerwear, with no detail overlooked. From the gorgeous treated cotton fabric, to the premium monogrammed snaps, to the genuine goose down filling, this is a truly premium example of Italian craftsmanship at its very best.
And, being from Italy, the land of such sartorial excellence, you can rest assured it's a coat that will make you look great while it's keeping you warm. We love the hybrid of old-school utility (think Filson or Barbour) combined with a modern elegance (updated fits, clean and minimal detailing, luxurious finishes).
You don't need a ton of coats in your closet, so our advice is to find the one that you truly love and make the investment. We think this one is worthy of your consideration!
Details and Care:
- 100% Cotton with a water-resistant natural paraffin treatment
- COLOR: "Winter Tan" - a dark, earthy tan color which goes great with everything in your wardrobe
- LINING COLOR: Hunter Green
- Insulation:100% Goose Down Padding (800 Fill Power)
- How warm is it? This is a proper winter coat with densely-packed genuine goose down.
- Water repellent
- Hood with shield and drawstrings
- 2 slanted hip hand pockets and 1 zipped small pocket
- Sturdy YKK 2-way zipper in natural brass
- Natural vacchetta leather zip puller
- Ribbed cuffs for increased insulation from the cold and rain
- Made in Italy
About Manifattura Ceccarelli:
The brand was founded in 1998 by Giuliano Ceccarelli in the city of Forli, Italy. The small manufacturer/designer is inspired by the region's natural wonders, including the Casentinesi Forest and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sasso Fratino.
Their focus on making world-class premium outerwear, inspired by past traditions melded with contemporary fashions and functional needs, makes them one of the world's premiere outerwear brands that you perhaps have never heard of.
Brooklyn Tailors is proud to be one of their few stockists in the United States, and we know that they'll find a loyal follower in everyone who has the pleasure of trying on one of their premium garments.