MONITALY - Harry's Coat in Olive
While a suit jacket alone may get you through most of the year, eventually you will need a parka when the weather gets less hospitable. This Monitaly Harry's Coat, made in the USA and featuring a heavy hood and extended length, will help you survive the harsh winters.
Details and Care:
- Insulated, diamond-pattern quilting
- Rip-stop nylon parachute fabric lining
- Hooded with reflective bungee drawcord
- 2 x Zipper pocket with curved buttoned large flap
- YKK waterproof zipper front closure
- Front wind flap with snap fastener closure
- Hidden ribbed cuffs
- Round, longer back panel
- Reflective bungee drawcord at the hem
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This coat is designed for a comfortable fit.
- Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
- Oxford version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
- Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
- * Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
Care: Dry clean only
Country of Origin: Los Angeles, California, USA
The Harry’s Coat offers a military-inspired design and functionality with a modern fabrication and fit. Many details are borrowed from the current issued U.S. Army multi-layered insulating system that allows soldiers to adapt to varying mission requirements and environmental conditions. A lot of stitching lines are hidden on the exterior to make it look more sophisticated and modern minimalist. It is designed to be lightweight, have a soft touch and feel comfortable.
Filled with seven ounces of high-loft virgin hollow polyester insulation, the fluffy quilt fabric used as lining of this garment helps keep you warm in while doing light activity in temperatures approaching freezing. The quilt traps air in a space between its synthetic fibers and the air gets warmer as your body temperature increases with movement. This quilt mimics the feel of down but gives you the benefits of a synthetic insulation and less-bulky feeling. Unlike down which becomes heavy when damp, the quilt remains light in weight even when a bit wet. The quilt is stitched with a super lightweight rip-stop nylon fabric. It’s the same specification as real parachute material; durable, soft and windproof.
About Monitaly: Monitaly has been reimagining classic American silhouettes through the singular vision of designer Yuki Matsuda since 1989. Matsuda’s ultimate goal for Monitaly is to create garments that are as unique and compelling today as they will be tomorrow, and that will age with grace to be once again coveted in the distant future.