FINAL SALE: MONITALY - US Navy Coat in Black
Brand: Sample Room
Final Sale Policy: Any items listed as final sale are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
While a suit jacket alone may get you through most of the year, eventually you will need a heavy jacket when the weather starts to turn. This Monitaly Navy Coat, made in the USA and featuring an elastic cuff, will keep you looking sharp on cold fall nights.
Details and Care:
- Fully lined with high-loft acrylic fur
- 2 x Welt hand-warmer pocket
- 2 x Gusseted wool-lined pocket with buttoned flap
- 1 x Hidden zip pocket next to the front zipper
- A combination of zipper- and buttoned-front closure
- YKK zippers
- Buttoned cuff straps
- Buttoned chin strap
- Hidden wool ribbing on the cuff
- Cinch cuffs with buttoned strap
- Military-standard melamine buttons
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This coat is designed for a regular fit.
- Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
- Oxford version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
- Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
- * Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- Lining: High-loft Acrylic Fur
Care: Dry clean only
Country of Origin: Los Angeles, California, USA
Designer’s Notes: The US Navy Coat made a debut in the FW18 collections. Inspired by the vintage 40’s US Navy jacket, we take our own twist to move up the level of sophistication and functionality for the modern age. A combination of our signature Vancloth and Sons oxford cotton and the soft synthetic fur lining works in concert to withstand in a cold temperature while keeping the jacket lightweight. The high-loft fur lining works in the way that air is trapped in between fibers and body temperature naturally warms up the trapped air, which helps keep you cozy and warm. Wool-lined pockets, hand-warmer welt pockets and a hidden zip pocket come in handy for both everyday use and travel.
About Monitaly: Monitaly has been reimagining classic American silhouettes through the singular vision of designer Yuki Matsuda since 1989. Matsuda’s ultimate goal for Monitaly is to create garments that are as unique and compelling today as they will be tomorrow, and that will age with grace to be once again coveted in the distant future.